Here is an article about 10 traits that it takes to become a good photographer. Items could be added or deleted – nit picking – but the general thought is right on the mark.
If you care to, I’d like to have course members reply by comment to this post –
- How many of these 10 traits do you possess?
- Which of the 10 is your strongest trait?
- Which of the 10 is your weakest trait?
My (biased) response would be –
- #1 – IMO this one drives all of the traits that follow. Without passion you won’t accomplish all of the remaining nine.
- #4 – My photo-subject interests are too broad for me to become a subject matter expert in every area. This would be easier if one specialized. I will say that I know more flora and fauna than a few years ago when I was starting.